The Waltham Forest Islamic Association’s systematically developed education syllabus has resulted in the development and progression of students in all aspects of the education system offered, including: Islamic Studies, Quran recitation, Hifz classes, Urdu language classes and extra syllabus classes.
Classes are held weekdays (Monday – Friday) at 5PM – 7PM
For the benefit and progression of our students we believe that it is necessary to separate students into classes based on age & individual ability since each child will read the Holy Qur’an at their own pace.
- To perform the Wudu (washing)
- To read the Holy Qur’an
- To recite the Holy Qur’an with Tajweed
- The Five pillars of Islam
- Prayer in the form of Salaah
- The foundational history of Islam
- Aqeedah (Beliefs)
Hifz (Memorization the Qur’an)
The Hifz class, has been run by the Masjid for many years and we are proud of our many competent Hafiz.
The Hifz class is attended by children who have completed their Qur’anic reading classes and have made the commitment to memorize the Qur’an. Islamic studies and Tajweed is also taught alongside memorizing of the Qur’an.
We also encourage our students and provide opportunities for recitation at public events and gatherings.
1) Parents must ensure that their children are brought and collected on time. (Please park cars considerately)
2) Parents must ensure that cleanliness is maintained (i.e. uniform, nails, socks etc.)
3) Parents are advised to attend all parents’ evenings.
For more information about Inspire Madrassa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alhamdulillah, at present we have over 250 students enrolled on our madrassa classes.
To sign up a child to our Maddrassa classes please complete the option below.