FOR SAFETY AND SEVERE SPACE LIMITATION REASONS – NO ELDERLY, CHILDREN, VULNERABLE OR SISTERS AT THIS TIME
We will be operating a 1st Come 1st Serve System, subject to space availability
One booking will be required for the whole of Ramadan
27th Night will have its own separate booking
Confirm your Tarawih Booking below
Tarawih Terms & Conditions of Booking
You agree to the following as conditions for booking and attending Tarawih at the Jamia Masjid Ghousia (Lea Bridge Road Mosque):
1. I confirm I am in good health and without any Covid-19 symptoms (for example cough, temperature, flu, shortness of breath or loss of smell) and also do not have any other pre-existing condition.
2. I confirm there are no vulnerable members of my household that are at higher risk of Covid-19.
3. I confirm WFIA can retain or share my information to assist NHS Test, Track and Trace, should the need arise.
4. I confirm I will follow the restrictions in place at masjid and instructions given by WFIA Covid Marshals. Our poster below explains some of these details.
5. For safety and severe space limitation reasons – no elderly, children, vulnerable or sisters at this time.
6. I confirm my booking may be released if I do not arrive within 15 minutes of jamaat.
7. I confirm I will not share or leave food at the masjid during Ramadan to help prevent the spread of Covid.
Please DO NOT make a booking if you cannot accept all of these terms – quite simply they are there to protect the whole community, enable smooth running of Jumu’ah and help us work with the NHS Track & Trace teams should the need arise.